JOIN THE OSHA TEAM
Our goal to serve the Bay Area's most authentic and traditional Thai, as well as modern riffs using local fresh ingredients with Thai sensibilities.
We provide an optimal work environment for sustained high productivity, continuous improvement, exceptional service, and fun. Join our team and immerse yourself in a culture of growth, inspiration, and motivation. Our employees are our greatest assets, and we are committed to providing the highest quality of training and staff development. We are looking for people with great attitudes, an optimistic view on life and a strong desire to become part of the Bay Area's most sought after name in Thai cuisine.
ADVERTIsing and promotions manager
Plan and direct advertising policies/strategies and promotional campaigns for multi site Thai restaurant chain.
- Communicate and confer with corporate executive team regarding advertising and promotional plans and budgets.
- Communicate promotional campaigns and advertising policies to staff and general managers.
- Inspect ads and promotional materials for adherence to specifications.
- Monitor and analyze sales promotion results to determine cost effectiveness.
- Communicate and coordinate with organizations such as Thai brands/corporations and Thai Embassy for promotional and special events.
Bachelor Degree in Marketing or closely related field and 2 years experience in advertising, promotions or related field. Fluency in Thai required.
Please mail resume to:
Osha Thai Restaurant and Bar
4 Embarcadero Center Street Level San Francisco, CA 94111